The Dance Shoppe is a retail dancewear store in Pinellas County offering all things dance! Shoes, tights, leotards, and accessories…we have everything your dancer needs. Owned by a local dance teacher, so you can trust our knowledge of the best brands and newest designs for dance. Visit our quaint location in Dunedin at 400 Douglas Avenue, at the corner of Douglas and Beltrees across the street from the Dunedin Blue Jays Stadium.
Dancewear, Dance Shoes & Accessories
The Dance Shoppe offers a vast selection of dancewear and accessories for any dancer, from beginner to advanced. At our
boutique-style shop you’ll find:
- Basic cotton leotards in all styles and colors
- Lycra leotards in all styles and colors
- Skirted leotards for young ballerinas
- Fashion leotards for teen and adult dancers
- Convertible and footed tights in all the right colors
- Dance pants and leggings for men, women, and children
- Dance shorts
- Sodanca ballet shoes, jazz shoes, and tap shoes
- Capezio ballet shoes
- Sansha canvas ballet shoes
- Value-brand ballet and tap shoes for beginner dancers
- Warm-up basics
We offer many of the top brands in dance including Eurotard (the exclusive uniform provider of The Atlanta Ballet), Sodanca, Sansha, Danchuz, DanzNmotion, DanzBagz and much more. We strive to offer you the top brands in dancewear and work each day on establishing new brand accounts for our customers.
Please stop in soon and see what’s new!